This website will change the way Real Estate transactions are carried out in India. While you leverage the convenience of the Internet and search for property, this website respects you Privacy and has taken several measures to protect it.
- This website will explicitly ask when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. Personal information is requested when registering for a site, as well as while using the Home Loans module.
- This website and our service partners use your Personal Information to operate the sites and services and to inform you of new features and services. This website may also carefully select other companies to send you information about their products or services that are related to the site's service. However, you will always be given the option to discontinue any of these services.
- This website has no material that is primarily directed at children. When possible, this website will provide e-mail notice to parents that children have provided Personal Information to the site, if detected.
- This website may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on this website or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of this website and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of this website.
If at any time you believe that this website has not adhered to these principles, please notify this website.
and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
As our site continues to develop, we may add new services and features to our web site. In the event that these additions affect our Privacy Statement, this document will be updated appropriately.
- This website may request minimal information, such as your name, and date of birth, in order to personalize the site. The site has also requested your address and contact numbers in order to inform you about potential clients.
- This website is made up of many modules, and new ones are added all the time. While we encourage other site operators on this website to comply with these principles, users should carefully examine the privacy statements of sites appearing on or linking to or from this website which do not display this statement. Personal Information that you choose to provide to other sites will be subject to the privacy policies of that Web site.
- The site does not use "Cookies". These are pieces of information that a Web site transfers to your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. "Cookies" can make the Web more useful by storing information about your preferences on a particular site. "Cookies" by themselves do not personally identify users, although they do identify a user's computer. Most browsers are initially set to accept "Cookies". If you'd prefer, you can set yours to refuse "Cookies". However, you may not be able to take full advantage of a Web site if you do so.
- This website uses your Personal Information to operate the site and to deliver their services. For example, if you are using the Home Loans module, details of your income and expenses are requested to determine how closely you meet the requirements of the Housing Finance Company. This website may also use your Personal Information to inform you of other products or services available from this website and its affiliates. This website may also use Personal Information to allow other companies to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you. If this website proposes to use Personal Information in this way, you will be provided an opportunity to instruct this website to not allow such contact.
- This website does not currently sell customer lists. However, this website may partner with businesses to provide special services to our customers. For example, you may be informed about a site that offers discount coupons for services or related products. In many cases these discounts would be an added benefit to our customers.
- If this website proposes to make a Secondary Use of your Personal Information you will be given an opportunity to instruct the this website not to allow such contact. You may contact us, at any time in order to receive directions to remove your information from
- Safeguarding the Personal Information of children is extremely important. For those modules of this website specifically directed at children, that may come up in the future, and where users have indicated they are younger than 18, this website will collect the minimum amount of Personal Information necessary to the operation of the service. this website will also send follow up mail to the user's e-mail address instructing them to seek parental permission for their use of the site. A child's Personal Information will be used for the operation of the service but it will not be used for "Secondary Uses" without a parent's
- In addition to the use of Personal Information to operate this website, this website may also gather anonymous information, which may be used by this website or shared with third parties. This is information which does not personally identify you, but which may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer. For example, this website might tell its advertisers how many users visited a particular advertisement, and for how long, so they can
measure whether the advertisement was effective. This information is also used to generate advertising rates. Generally this information is collected through "traffic data" and may entail the use of "Cookies," "IP addresses," or other numeric codes used to identify a computer. Some of these features are being used to help with website navigation but will not be intentionally sold to third parties.
- Personal Information collected by this website is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. In addition to directly providing information to an this website, you might also provide Personal Information through chat sessions, e-mail exchanges or newsgroups made available to you. The Statement of Privacy does not cover this type of transfer of your Personal Information. You should always be careful when distributing your Personal Information in this manner. And remember that online chat sessions and newsgroup use is considered public and you are responsible for your actions in these areas.